Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Lover I desire..


To wake you in the morning darkness with the aroma of coffee

To caress you until you rise sleepy from the bed

To enjoy every sunrise together we can

To form words that inspire you with hope for the coming day

To kiss you goodbye

To text you jokes to cheer you

To always be there to listen when you need me

To have the candles lit and door open for your arrival home

To ask about your day

To hold you when you cry

To kiss you where it hurts

To burn with passion for you

To make love to you as if it were the first time, the last time, everytime

To never be too tired to get up and make your tea

To put you before everything and everyone else

My Desire has always been thus,

And always will be.

3 comments:

  1. <3 ..

    I've told you this before, but just to tell you again, because I think you should hear it more, I love your words.

    ReplyDelete